Trimedia Oy (Business ID: 2007948-1)
Sepänkatu 14 C 21
Trimedia Oy’s customer and job seeker register
Name: Arto Saksola
Name: Wind Strandman
Trimedia Oy uses the information in the customer register for the following purposes:
– Customer relationship and customer service management
– Purposes related to the controller ‘s products and services
– Processing of job applications and communication related to recruitment
The information stored in the register is obtained from the client and the jobseeker by e-mail, telephone, contracts, client meetings and other situations in which the client / jobseeker discloses his or her information. The following information is stored in the register:
– Phone number
– Company and address information
– Customer relationship and order information
– Contact information
– Job application, CV and other additional information provided by the job seeker
– Recruitment communication with the jobseeker
None of the above information will be transferred. Data that has become redundant and that the controller no longer has a reason to retain shall be deleted at regular intervals in accordance with the controller ‘s own data protection policies.
The information will not be published or disclosed unless required to do so by law or by mandatory legislation. Data will also not be transferred outside the EU or the EEA.
The register shall be handled with due care and the data processed by the information systems shall be adequately protected. Appropriate care is taken for the physical and digital security of the equipment.
The controller shall ensure that the data stored, as well as the access rights to the servers and other information critical to the security of personal data, are treated confidentially and only by the employees whose job description it includes.
When registered in the personal register, you personally have the following rights:
– The right to inspect your own registered data.
– The right to request the correction of incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, outdated or unnecessary information.
– The right to request the deletion of data from the register and from all registers to which the data have been transferred from this register. We delete data if we have no legitimate reason not to delete it (a legal obligation to retain data for a certain period of time or permanently).
– The right to withdraw the authorization to process personal data if the legal basis for the processing set out in point 4 is based on your consent.
– The right to ask the controller to restrict the processing of certain personal data. However, you cannot restrict the processing of data for which we have a legitimate reason to process (legal obligation).
– The right to appeal to the supervisory authority.
To exercise your rights above, please contact the registrar using the contact details provided in section 3. We may ask you for any additional information necessary to verify your identity. We will take action on your request if we have no legitimate reason not to comply with your request. We may also reject requests that are unreasonably frequent, excessive, or unreasonable.
If you feel that the processing of your personal data is in conflict with applicable law, you can lodge a complaint with the data protection authority. In Finland, the supervisory authority is the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner, whose contact information and instructions can be found at www.tietosuoja.fi.
Our website is built to be secure. We use a secure SSL connection and firewalls. The site is regularly updated, which strengthens the security of the site.
Our website contains cookies that collect information about users of our website and how they navigate the website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you use our site. Some of the cookies are primary, some are performance measures, some are functional and some are third-party cookies. You can edit your consent in the “Cookies settings” section at the bottom right of the site.
If you have any questions about the processing of personal data, you can contact us using the contact details provided in section 3.